SPIRIT OF AFRICA
THANK YOU FOR MEETING WITH US AT INDABA
Please enter your details below to receive the full presentation and Kapama’s media library
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates above are based on a per person sharing per night basis
- River Lodge Suites, Spa Suites, Southern Camp Suites, Villas and Buffalo Camp Tents are charged at a 50% single supplement
- Karula Villas are charged at a 100% single supplement
- Children under the age of 12 years old sharing with two adults are charged less 50% of the per person sharing rate
- No children under the age of 16 years old allowed at Buffalo Camp
- All rates are subject to availability
- Maximum occupancy for family suites and villas are limited to 2 Adults and 2 children under 18 years
- Kapama Private Game Reserve reserves the right to revoke promotions and specials at any time
- Three meals per day: full English breakfast, light lunch and dinner in the open-air boma or thatched dining room (Special bush dinners can be arranged at an extra cost).
- Tea, coffee, cakes, pastries and afternoon teatime snacks.
- Beverages – (except during promotional offers. Promo Ts & Cs to be consulted):
- Kapama Karula – A selection of local alcoholic and selected premium beverages are included during your entire stay.
- Kapama River Lodge – A selection of local alcoholic and selected premium beverages are included during your entire stay.
- Kapama Southern Camp – A selection of local alcoholic and selected premium beverages are included during your entire stay.
- Kapama Buffalo Camp – A selection of local alcoholic and selected premium beverages are included during your entire stay.
- During special promotions, the beverages included may differ from the above and the T&C’s relating to special promotional rates will need to be consulted.
- Two game drives daily in open safari vehicles, accompanied by experienced rangers and expert Shangaan trackers. A private game vehicle is available on request. For more information email .
- Complimentary road transfers between your Kapama accommodation and Eastgate Airport.
- Rates applicable to FIT and GROUP bookings, all rates are subject to change.
- Twice daily housekeeping service.
- Conservation Levy of R150 per person per night. (Levy payable prior to arrival). This contribution will go towards the conservation efforts and the work of the Anti-Poaching Unit in their ongoing protection efforts
- Telephone calls
- Shop purchases
- Spa treatments
Personal bar account for drinks not included
- All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT. (VAT is determined by South African government regulations and is subject to change).
- The child rate applies to children under the age of 12 years when sharing with two adults.
- Children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on game drives, except on a specially arranged “bush bumble” safari.
- Children between the age of 6 and 12 years will be permitted on game drives at the sole discretion of the ranger.
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
|deposits||cancellation fees||days to confirm a booking|
|deposits <30 days prior||100%||75%||2 days|
|30-90 days prior||25%||25%||7 days|
|90-365 days prior||10%||10%||14 days|
* Please note:
- All deposits made are non-refundable.
- In the event that the reservation is cancelled, a cancellation fee will be levied equal to the required deposit payments.
- All cancellations must be sent to Kapama via confirmed telefax or electronic mail.
- The Government in the guest’s country of origin imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel
- The Government in the guest’s destination country (or transit country) imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel
- The Government in the guest’s country of origin OR destination country imposes a mandatory quarantine and guests are unable to travel
- International flights are cancelled, and guests are unable to travel*
- Guests are prevented from boarding a flight on account of health screening*
- Guests have contracted COVID-19 prior to arrival*
*Please note, relevant documentation may be requested from the guest pertaining to these conditions
- All terms and conditions, whether general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa. The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims which may arise between the client and Kapama Private Game Reserve.
- Payments to Kapama Game Reserve shall be at rates specified in the Rate Schedule, or as agreed in writing from time to time.
- Credit arrangements are on application only. Where no credit facility exists, all reservations shall be settled on a pre-payment basis.
- Kapama Private Game Reserve shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests, nor shall Kapama Private Game Reserve be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants or agents of the client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Kapama Private Game Reserve or its employees or otherwise. The client hereby indemnifies Kapama Private Game Reserve and all its directors, servants or agents of the client in respect of such personal injury, loss or damage.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, beverages, laundry, etc. on departure. This can be done by credit card or local currency notes.
- Check in time 14h00, check out time 11h00.
- Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
- Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
- No pets are allowed.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Kapama River Lodge, Southern Camp and Karula.
- The family unit rate is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
- Children under the age of 12 years, sharing with two adults, will pay 50% of the per person rate.
- No children under the age of 16 can be accommodated at Buffalo Camp.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives and bush walks.
- Children between the age of 6 and 12 will be permitted on game drives and walks at the discretion of the ranger.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on game drives.