CELEBRATE IT WITH US
YOUR DREAM HONEYMOON SAFARI
5 nights from R170 500 per couple
Looking for the ultimate Honeymoon destination? A South African Safari is beckoning. Escape to Kapama Karula in the Greater Kruger – Your place away from time.
Book 4 Nights at Kapama Karula and your 5th night is on us.
For the ultimate Honeymoon Safari experience, look no further than Kapama Karula, in the Greater Kruger to celebrate your love commitment. Kapama is a year-round Honeymoon Safari Package for an intimate tailor-made, once-in-a-lifetime experience, to celebrate the start of this new journey as you begin your lives together.
From private candlelit dinners to an indulgent couples Hydro Bath Session, our expert team will take care of all the romantic touches to make this time together as special as possible.
What is in the Honeymoon Safari Package?
Book to stay at Kapama Karula for 4 nights and the 5th night will be on us (Pay 4 Stay 5)
The package includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in a superior luxury villa with a private heated pool
- all meals plus selected local and premium beverages
- 2 daily safaris on the big five Kapama Private Reserve
- A private candlelit dinner
- A couples hydro bath session at the award-winning Karula Spa
- Unlimited South African sparkling wine
- Transfers from Hoedspruit Airport for fly-in guests
- Conservations levies of R250 per person per night
- Romantic turn down
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are based on availability and can not be combined with any other specials
- The wedding was no longer than 6 months ago
- Proof of wedding certificate must be provided
ROMANTIC SLEEP OUT – OPTIONAL EXTRA
A night spent at our sleep-out venue can be added to your stay, as an add-on activity, and is the perfect honeymoon safari experience. Kapama’s incredibly romantic sleep-out platform submerges you in the abundant bushveld that spans the reserve. As you wind your way up the spiral stairs to the elevated platform, be welcomed with refreshing cocktails and a mesmerising 360-degree view.
The African bush fairy-tale continues with a five-course dinner served by a personal chef at an intimate table for two. With just a mosquito net separating you from the star-studded night sky, the nocturnal sounds of the African bush will ignite the soul and lull you to sleep under the boundless galaxy.
The sleep-out venue is offered all year round but is weather dependent.
Contact Reservations to find out more on cost per night or to make a booking.